Terms & Conditions
Last updated: March 6, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.snitcher.com website (the "Service") operated by Snitcher B.V. ("us", "we", or "our").
The service "Snitcher" is offered over the internet in the form of Software-as-a-Service by the company Snitcher B.V. The use of Snitcher is subject to the below terms and conditions. Using Snitcher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Deviations from these terms and conditions is possible only by means of written confirmation by Snitcher.
Use of the service
- Snitcher is a lead generation tool for B2B companies.
- Snitcher is not intended for users that are consumers (individuals acting primarily for purposes other than trade, business or profession) and the applicability of consumer protection legislation is therefore excluded.
- To use Snitcher, you first need to register. After completing registration, you can directly log into your account and use the service.
- You must secure access to your account using the username and password against third parties. In particular you must keep the password strictly confidential. Snitcher may assume that all actions undertaken from your account after logging in with your username and password is authorized and supervised by you. This means you are liable for these actions, unless and until you have notified Snitcher that someone else knows your password.
- Snitcher processes your personal data. You give your consent for all forms of processing within the scope of the service. Consult the privacy statement of Snitcher for more information.
- It is not permitted to use Snitcher for any purpose that violates Dutch or other applicable law or regulation. This includes (among others) the storage or transmission of data using the service that is slanderous, libelous or racist.
- Should Snitcher discover that you violate any of the above, or receive a complaint alleging the same, then Snitcher may intervene to end the violation.
- If in the opinion of Snitcher the continued functioning of the computer systems or network of Snitcher or third parties is actually or under threat of being damaged or jeopardized, for example through excessive transmission of e-mail or other data, leaks of personal data or virus activity, Snitcher may take all steps it deems reasonably necessary to end or avert such damage or jeopardy.
- Snitcher is at all times entitled to file a criminal complaint for any offenses committed through or using the service.
Availability and maintenance
- Snitcher uses its best efforts to have the service available at all times, but is only willing to make specific guarantees if a separate service level agreement is concluded with Snitcher.
- Snitcher actively maintains its services. Maintenance can take place at any time, even if this may negatively impact the availability of the service. Maintenance is announced in advance whenever possible.
- Snitcher may from time to time adapt its services. Your feedback and suggestions are welcome but ultimately Snitcher decides which adaptations to carry out (or not).
- The service Snitcher, the accompanying software as well as all information and images on the website is the intellectual property of Snitcher. None of these items may be copied or used without prior written permission of Snitcher, except and to the extent permitted by mandatory law.
- Information you store or process using the service is and remains your property (or the property of your suppliers or licensors). Snitcher receives a limited license to use this information for the service, including for future aspects thereof. You can cancel this license by removing the information in question and/or terminating the agreement.
- If you send information to Snitcher, for example a bug report or suggestion for improvement, you grant Snitcher a perpetual and unlimited license to use this information for the service. This does not apply to information you expressly mark as confidential.
- Snitcher shall refrain from accessing data you store or transfer using Snitcher, unless this is necessary for a good provision of the service or Snitcher is forced to do so by law or order of competent authority. In these cases Snitcher shall use its best efforts to limit access to the information as much as possible.
Compensation for the service
- The use of certain functions of Snitcher is subject to fees. The functions in question will inform you of the fees. The fee is either on a one-time or subscription basis.
- Payment is possible by creditcard, or as explained further on the website.
- Because the service is started directly at your express request, a payment cannot be refunded under the Distance Selling Act. All sales are final and Snitcher will not issue refunds, including for prepaid periodical fees.
- If Snitcher does not receive payment from you or your credit card provider, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand and Snitcher may suspend your access to the service until full payment is received or terminate the service.
- If you choose an automatic recurring payment and later decide to end your subscription, cancelling the payment is your responsibility. Snitcher does not refund automatic payments not cancelled in time.
Limitation of liability
- Except in case of intentional misconduct or gross negligence the liability of Snitcher shall be limited to the amount paid by you in the three months prior to the moment the cause of the damage occurred.
- Snitcher in no event is liable for indirect damages, consequential damages, lost profits, missed savings or damages through business interruption.
- Damages may only be claimed if reported in writing to Snitcher at most two months after discovery.
- In case of force majeure Snitcher is never required to compensate damages suffered by you. Force majeure includes among others disruptions or unavailability of the internet, telecommunication infrastructure, power interruptions, riots, traffic jams, strikes, company disruptions, interruptions in supply, fires and floods.
Term and termination
- This agreement enters into force as soon as you first use the service and then remains in force until terminated.
- If your subscription is automatically renewable, your subscription to the service will remain in effect and will be renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period unless you terminate your subscription, or we terminate it.
- If your subscription is made for a fixed period and/or not automatically renewable, your subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the agreed upon subscription period.
- Separate written order forms or contracts for the service may have special adherence terms regarding renewal and defined advance notice periods for termination.
- You may terminate the agreement at any time. Notice that no refunds are provided, you can use the service until the end of the then-current billing period after which your credit card will not be charged again.
- Snitcher is entitled to terminate the agreement without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
Changes to terms
- Snitcher may change or add to these terms and conditions as well as any prices at any time.
- Snitcher shall announce through the service changes or additions at least thirty days before their taking effect.
- If you do not want to accept a change or addition, you can terminate the agreement until the date the changes take effect. Use of Snitcher after the date of effect shall constitute your acceptance of the changed or added-to terms and conditions.
- Dutch law applies to this agreement.
- Except to the extent determined otherwise by mandatory applicable law all disputes arising in connection with Snitcher shall be brought before the competent Dutch court for the principal place of business of Snitcher.
- For any clause in these terms and conditions that demand that a statement must be done "in writing" to be legally valid, a statement by e-mail or communication through the Snitcher service shall be sufficient provided with sufficient certainty the authenticity of the sender can be established and the integrity of the statement has not been compromised.
- The version of any communication of information as recorded by Snitcher shall be deemed to be authentic, unless you supply proof to the contrary.
- In case any part of these terms and conditions are declared legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the whole of the agreement. The parties shall in such an event agree on one or more replacement provisions that approximate the original intent of the invalid provision(s) within the limits of the law.
- Snitcher is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under this agreement to a third party as part of an acquisition of Snitcher or the associated business activities.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.